Thursday 4 March 2010

At last, some colour!

Over the past week or so, all my looks have been neutral, and not terribly interesting. I was feeling really unwell on Tuesday before work, so decided I needed some colour to make myself look like I was at least partially healthy. As you can see, my skin was starting to calm down a little at last, so no more heavy foundation. Yay!

Face
Boots Naturals concealer
Illamasqua creme foundation in CF110
Benefit Get Even powder in light
MAC Strada blush to contour
MAC Blooming blush

Eyes
UDPP
Boots Naturals Vanilla e/s
Boots Naturals Plum e/s
Lime Crime Siren e/s
MAC Sweet Chestnut e/s
MAC Blacktrack f/l
Boots Naturals black e/l
MAC Carbon e/s
L'Oreal black mascara

Lips
MAC Beet l/l
MAC Speak Louder l/s
MAC Chatterbox l/s
Jemma Kidd red gloss




































I'm off to my local MAC counter to have my makeup done and to check out the Spring Forecast collection in a couple of hours. I can't wait! It seems like forever since I last took some time out and treated myself. Expect a Spring Forcast FOTD soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment